Thursday, April 25, 2019

New Painting Centre!

Today was picture day! We got class photos and individual spring photos done. Please note that there will be no retakes for the remainder of the year. AM students reflected on their experience during swimming in their personal journals. PM students made a fruit salad and played a fun musical eggs game to learn about the importance of working together and appreciating each other. The fruit salad was delicious. AM students will be making fruit salads on Monday. Parents please watch your emails tomorrow for more information. 

Tomorrow is an AM kindergarten and there is no school for PM students.
AM students are asked to bring a SMALL stuffed toy.  

What some students said about their day...
- I liked making a mothers day card at the writing centre. - Annika
- I liked playing at the ice cream centre. -Charlotte
- Playing with the shapes at centres. - Tanisha 
- I liked playing with the shapes. - Marwan
- I liked drawing the titanic and putting it into an envelope. - Rayyan 
- I liked painting rainbow flowers today. - Kinsley
- I liked getting our photos taken. - Quinn . 
- I liked making the fruit salad. - Lolita
- I liked going outside for gym. - Dylan 
- I liked having centres. -Nuthara 
- I liked having fruit salad for snack. - Brooklyn
- I liked having fun at the bird centre. - Joshua
- I liked playing the musical egg game with others. - Isabel
















































No comments:

Post a Comment